Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Days 120 & 121

I completely forgot about my blog last night, so I'll recap what happened yesterday. 


I made myself another smoothie for breakfast... applesauce, blueberries, vanilla yogurt, and cinnamon. 


Then I texted Kelsey and asked if she wanted to go for a run, and she said yea but not until 12 ( it was about 10:45 at the time). I decided to get a run in before that, and ended up running 5.4 miles in 45 minutes... I ended up at her house so I walked in and helped myself to a glass of water, all while yelling her name and getting no response. Finally I just sat down on the couch and figured she was around somewhere and then all of a sudden her door opens and she is halfway off the bed poking her head out telling me I'm early. Well, we didn't end up going for a run bc she was really tired and had a headache, so after talking with her for awhile, I walked back to the house and showered. 


I got really bored so I found a good cupcake website and decided to make blueberry cupcakes with a maple brown butter frosting (partially bc I knew we had all the ingredients it called for in the kitchen). I didn't try one, but everyone else LOVED them.


Soon after finishing that, I started preparing dinner for the family. I made them noodle pleaser that my family makes back home a lot. It's one of the best noodle dishes EVER.. and it was EXTREMELY delicious last night. They all had 2nds and 3rds (me included). 


I tried going to sleep early last night bc I was waking up at 6 am for the bakery, well we all know what happens when you want that to happen... I ended up falling asleep at 2 am, so I got 4 hrs of sleep. Kelsey went with me to the bakery this morning, which was a lot of fun, and she got to help out and really enjoyed it. 


After biking back, I made myself chocolate milk and hard-boiled eggs and then took a 2 hour nap. After waking up and having a small lunch, watching Ellen, and then the end of Oprah, I decided to go for a 4 mile interval workout. 


I got back just in time to grab some water and then drive with My down to the softball field. We were supposed to have the little girls at 5, but Freja was the only one who showed up, and she didn't do anything bc she was hitting wiffle balls with a plastic bat off of a tee and hit Kelsey really hard in her leg and cried the rest of the time bc she felt so bad. 


So we ended up calling Rebecca & Josefina (the 2 girls who were supposed to come at 6 for their individual) and told them to come down as soon as they could. After hitting with them, My and I drove to the company where we cleaned it for an hour and a half.


Once home, I showered and then made myself tomato & paprika soup, and now I am in bed, HOPING to fall right asleep. 


In exactly 7 days from this moment I will be boarding a plane in Chicago to head to the Charlotte airport where I will be picked up by my mom, Kristina, and hopefully Greg :) 


GOODNIGHT! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you will only have 6 more posts for your blog!!!
    Cannot wait to see you getting off the plane!!!!

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete