Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 103

I slept in really late this morning, 11:30. I went in the living room to see if Kelsey was up yet, and we just sat around for a little while. I had some cereal around 1:30, and then at 2 we put in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. I told her now she HAS to watch the next one with Jessica Biel in it because that's my favorite one. 


Once the movie was over, I changed into some warmer clothes for the ice skating rink, and we biked to Ingrid's so Kelsey could grab Ingrid's skates, and then we biked to the rink to meet up with Emelie and Linnea. Linnea let me borrow her skates and we skated free from 5-6. We had SO much fun. There are a few pictures and a video posted on my facebook wall if you wanna take a look! 


When we left, we biked to the store because I wanted to buy chocolate covered nuts. Then we both biked back to our houses. After being on the computer a little while, I showered and then grabbed a bowl of cereal for dinner, and ate A LOT of the chocolate nuts. We started watching a movie in the living room, but turned it off bc the quality wasn't great and the subtitles weren't in Swedish so they wanted to wait and watch it when there were swedish subtitles. They bought a new 3D 60 inch TV today with surround sound... it's VERY nice, but kind of complicated to figure out. 


Now I am going to read and head on to sleep. We are going blueberry/mushroom picking in the woods tomorrow at 11am. I might take my book and if I get tired of picking I'll find a spot and read :) haha


Hope yall are having a great weekend and enjoying the start of another season of college football! 

No comments:

Post a Comment