Thursday, September 22, 2011

122

This morning I woke up around 9 and fixed myself a bowl of kellog's original bran cereal with my yummy light soy milk. 


Then I started looking at desserts and decided I wanted to bake something... so I pulled out the different chocolate chips they have in the freezer, and while trying to decide what I wanted to bake, I snacked on the different chocolate chips :) whoops :) Well, the baking idea got put on hold because Karin texted me and asked if I wanted to clean the house, and if so, to bike down to the company so she could tell me what she needs done. So I did that, then biked back to the house and started cleaning. Then Kelsey came over around 12 and we biked into town to eat the all you can eat lunch buffet at the thai restaurant Vita Elefenten (directly translates to "white stable horse"). After we stuffed ourselves, I biked around a little and then went back to the house where I finished cleaning all the bathrooms in the house and dusting. 


Then I decided I would bake something, so I baked some double chocolate cookies that had semi-sweet morsels and white chocolate chips in them, with Kelsey's help. I didn't try one... I would also like to point out that all this baking I've been doing lately (the cinnamon buns, the blueberry cupcakes, the double chocolate cookies...) have not been tested by me.. I have resisted the urge to try one, bc I know that when I work/own my own bakery I will need to learn how to bake and not eat, unless I want to be the size of my house. 


After that I played around on the computer a little, and then had to bike down to the softball field for the last time. We had individual sessions at 5 & 5:50. 2 of the girls who were supposed to come didn't show up.. but 3 did, so that's better than nothing. 


After coming back to the house and showering, I haven't done much of anything. Had a light dinner and have been pinning on Pinterest :) my new addiction. 


Tomorrow Kelsey and I are going to some town 2 hours away with Ingrid, to a nice village and also to the manufacturing place of the Swedish Dala horses. I also have to vacuum the whole house sometime and get in a run since I took today off. 


6 days & counting... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment