Sunday, September 18, 2011

118

Today was a lazy, relaxing day, with the exception of my 5.25 mile run this morning. My, Kelsey, and I sat around the whole day.. they were both attempting to work on homework while I was playing tetris, looking online, and reading. I started a new book called House Rules by Jodi Picoult... it's very good so far, her books are so deep, though. 


I made myself an egg white omelet for lunch and dinner, very good. I found a healthy avocado chicken salad recipe that Kelsey and I are going to make for our lunch tomorrow. 


I'm watching a movie with Karin & Micke right now, Jumping The Broom, but it's about to end. I can't believe I'm coming home in 10 days! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see all my family and friends :) 


Hopefully I'll stay busy this week so it'll go by fast. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful work week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment