Thursday, September 15, 2011

115...

Just a warning.. the rest of my posts are probably going to be boring because I have nothing to do for the next 13 days that I am here. 


Today I did a sprint workout, a plyo workout, and went walking with Kelsey. I made egg white omelets for myself for bfast, lunch, and dinner. I biked to the softball field for 2 individual sessions with 4 of the girls, and I drove to the store to buy a couple things for myself. 


Now I'm about to get some soy milk and read my kindle until I decide it's time for bed. 


Tomorrow we are having wine & cheese night :) I'm excited about that... and sometime tomorrow kelsey and I are going to bike to the store to buy Ben & Jerry's ice cream to devour tomorrow night ... I'm deciding between Half Baked or Super New York Fudge Chunk... decisions, decisions. 


Anywho... that's been my day. Hope yall's was more exciting than mine :) 


OH and happy 6 month birthday to my beautiful baby niece, Chloe Taylor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment