Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 114

This morning I woke up a little before 6am to get ready for the bakery.. once again I was biking in the rain to get there... I swear, if I have to bike there one more time in the rain, I'm not going back and I'm going home!! OH WAIT! I'll be home in 2 weeks!! YAYYYYY! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Anyways... I was at the bakery for 3 hours and took some pictures that I posted on facebook. I asked Alex, the baker, if I could bring Kelsey with me next week and he said that was fine... and he asked if we could exchange emails next week so we could exchange recipes lol. I'm not sure if they think I work in a bakery back home or what?

After I biked back to the house I had a glass of soy milk with chocolate powder added :) and then I took an hour and a half nap and woke up in time to watch Robert Pattinson on Ellen :) the episode was from like 6 months ago, but that's ok.

After Ellen, I had my lunch and then went for a 4 mile run. Then I had to bike down to the softball field for the little girls' practice at 5. Kelsey was working with one of the pitcher's on the team, so I was in charge of Louisa, Freja, and Tendra... which is so frustrating when you don't speak the same language.. I'm standing there trying to make them understand by saying random words in swedish and lots of gestures.

Then at 6 we had Josson & Rebecca's individual practice. Kelsey worked with Rebecca on some catching drills, I hit Josson some pop-ups in the outfield.. and then they each hit balls off the T... then it started raining so we packed it up and called it a night.

Once back at the house I showered and went upstairs for dinner... we had homemade pizza and salad so I put 2 pizza squares on my plate and a little bit of salad and Tendra said something in Swedish about how hungry I must be.. I was starving but I thought I was doing good with what was on my plate lol.

I got hungry a few hours later but I had another glass of chocolate soy milk instead of eating something.

I've been getting caught up on True Blood episodes online and they are so good!
But now it's time for bed.. 2 weeks from right now I will be on a plane heading to the Charlotte airport! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment