Thursday, September 1, 2011

DAY 101

This morning I tried to sleep in, but I woke up at 8:15, so I went upstairs and had some cereal. Then I changed into running clothes and went for an hour run. 


At 12 Kelsey biked over and we biked into town where she ate a salad. I was still full from my cereal so I passed. Then we went to a small shop where I bought a few things, and then we biked further into town to the plumbing business where I picked up Karin's card so I could get a few groceries from the store. I biked her card back to her and then we biked the groceries back to the house. 


Once I put the groceries away, I had a small lunch and read. Then I biked down to the field at 5 where Kelsey and I worked with one of the girls on catching. I left early to get back and shower before dinner was going to be ready. I saw they were having waffles with cream and jelly, and decided I would just make a sandwich. 


A little later I had an apple and some chocolate milk, skyped with Court, Greg, and Dad. Now I'm waiting to see if Mom gets on so I can skype with her and then go to bed! 


Tomorrow it'll just be me, Kelsey, My, and Tove at the house so Kelsey and I are making mexican food. I've been looking up healthy guacamole and cheese dip recipes online. If you know of any good bean dip and/or any other good mexican dishes let me know! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment