Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 108

Today has worn me out! I woke up at 9:15 this morning and had breakfast.... then since it was raining, I did a 30 minute plyometric workout in the house, followed by a 4 minute high intensity workout, followed by some pushups and abs. Then I showered and got ready to meet Kelsey to bike down to the indoor gym so we could swim in the pool. 


The facility had a big pool with swimming lanes, where I swam a lot of laps, and then they had a really deep pool with 3 different diving boards, all different heights. I jumped off of each one.. I dove off of the 2nd highest and completely misjudged how far I was from the water, so my legs went up over my head and smacked the water. It kinda hurt. So I just jumped off the highest one and even that hurt the bottoms of my feet. 


After swimming for about an hour, we washed off and biked to the store so I could buy some apples, and then we met Emelie, a girl on our team, at Ingrid's to play some games. We ended up playing a lot of games of sequence and then Uno. 


After that, Emelie and I left and went to our houses. I ate dinner around 6:15, we had pork chops, potatoes, and salad. Afterwards, I took the car to the grocery store to buy groceries for the household. I finally found some light soy milk that tastes really good! And I bought some white tea pomegranate that I tried tonight and it's really good too. 


I haven't been doing much since then... I skyped with Greg, called Mom, and tried calling Dad. Now I am about to read a little and go to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment