Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 102

Yesterday I woke up early and had breakfast, and then went for a 5k run. 
Afterwards, I made a list of groceries I needed, and biked to the plumbing business to get Karin's card, then biked to the store and bought all my groceries, took her back her card, and biked back to the house. I was so loaded down with groceries I had to walk my bike up all the hills :) 


Once I was back, Kelsey came over and we made chocolate chip waffle cookies to take to practice because we promised the girls we would bring them "treats" this week at practice during the tournament. 


After we made the cookies, we started making the dips for our "mexican" night we were having with My after practice. We made a layer dip consisting of refried beans, sour cream & cream cheese, salsa, chopped up: lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, and green onions, and then topped it with shredded cheese. We also made homemade guacamole. We put garlic cloves on the stove until they were soft and brown and then peeled them and chopped them into tiny pieces and mixed them in with the avocados. Added lime juice and then mashed it all up and added some salt. Then we made some cheese dip from a packet. They were all sooooo good. 


We decided since it was Friday we would have a "Friday Fun Day" at practice. But when we got to practice we made them think it was going to be a hard practice with a lot of running. We split up into teams, 4 girls on my team and 4 girls on Kelsey's team, and we kept score of all the points we racked up with each different game we played. We all had a lot of fun. My team ended up winning by a total of 1 more point than Kelsey's :) haha. 


Afterwards, I hurried and biked back to shower and then started browning the ground beef and then the chicken. Once Kelsey came over we took all the food downstairs and watched I Am Number 4 while eating. 


Then the 3 of us took Ludde for a walk, came back, and we were gonna watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but Kelsey and My were too scared so I made them promise me they would watch it this afternoon with me. We finally decided to watch Just Go With It around midnight. The movie ended at 2 am and we were EXHAUSTED so we all headed to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment