Sunday, September 25, 2011

125

I slept in this morning, and after having breakfast, I went for a very long run.. 8 miles in 69 minutes without stopping. I'm going to be feeling that tomorrow...

After showering, I did a little cleaning and did my last loads of laundry here in Sweden. I started packing everything up, realizing I have WAY too much stuff... and I'm going shopping in Stockholm one last time tomorrow. I already set aside a pile of clothes that I'm leaving for My, LOL.

After awhile I had a small lunch, and did some more packing until we went out to eat at 6 at a restaurant in town called All In. I got a grilled chicken salad that was very good.

Afterwards, we came back to the house and I drove My & Pontus to their dad's house about 25 minutes away. When I got back, I rearranged everything in my suitcases to try and make it lighter.. and it worked. Currently both of my bags weigh 43 lbs... so we'll see how much damage I do in Stockholm tomorrow.

At 9:40, I quickly went to the grocery store to buy a few things. Made it with just enough time before they closed at 10 :)

I had a glass of chocolate milk once in bed, and now I'm about to read a little and head on to sleep. I'm planning on a run before showering and heading to Stockholm tomorrow, but we'll see how my legs are feelings.

3 more days!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment