Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 112 & 113

Yesterday I slept in because I was so tired and sore from the games over the weekend. The only thing I really did was go for an hour cardio workout, and then showered and relaxed. I did cook dinner for the whole family last night. I made stuffed chicken breasts filled with a garlic cream cheese spread and a slice of aged cheddar cheese, and on top I put salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and sundried tomatoes and baked them in the oven for about 45 minutes. I made mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables to go with it. I have to admit, the chicken was delicious! After dinner I skyped with Court, and then Grandma, Pepaw, Ronnie, and Uncle Bryan, and then I skyped with Mom, and then Greg later on. 


This morning I woke up around 8 and had breakfast, then went back to sleep for a couple hours :) it rained almost the whole day, so I did a 30 minute elliptical workout in the garage, did 300 punches on the punching bag, and then ate lunch and watched Ellen. At 2 Kelsey came over so we could do a plyo workout that I found online. 


We ate dinner at 4:30, shetfash sauce with noodles and ketchup :) I really like it :) I was supposed to have a fun team practice at 5:30, but because of the weather we cancelled it, so Kelsey and I contacted all the girls to fill in the time slots for individual practices the next couple weeks. 


Around 6, I went with Karin and Tove to walk around for 2 hours and put letters in mailboxes from the company to make a little extra money. I thought it was going to storm on us the whole time because the skies were black and the wind was awful and it sprinkled the whole time. After we finished doing that and took Tove home, Karin and I went to the grocery store to grab a few things. 


Once we were back I finally showered :) and finished my laundry, and then had a couple glasses of chocolate soy milk :) 


Now I am about to head on to sleep. I've got the bakery in the morning. I plan on taking pictures tomorrow, hopefully one of my cameras is charged. If not, I'll take pictures the last morning I'm there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment