Friday, September 16, 2011

116...

This morning I went upstairs to have cereal around 8:45 after hardly any sleep during the night. I tried going back to sleep afterwards but couldn't, so I just got up and watched True Blood and Jersey Shore episodes online. After watching Ellen and having a small lunch, Kelsey and I biked 2.5 miles into town to the grocery store to buy ice cream for tonight. I got Ben & Jerry's Half Baked :) chocolate and vanilla ice cream with chunks of brownie and cookie dough... so good. I ate about 3/4 of it after dinner. 


Once we biked back, I watched another True Blood episode and worked out on the elliptical for 10 minutes, and then did 500 punches on the punching bag. Then I showered and got dressed. 


Karin called and asked for me to start cutting up vegetables to go with our wine & cheese dinner, so I did that, and then we waited for her and Micke to get back from the grocery store. 


Once they were home, I finished cutting vegetables and we brought everything downstairs. We had 7 different kinds of cheeses, a bunch of different kinds of crackers, and vegetables with 2 different dips. I only liked one of the cheeses, it was a cherry cheese, and I also liked the cherry jam that Micke's mom made to go on top of the cheese and cracker. After stuffing myself with that and having a little bit of my apple pie wine, I ate my ice cream. 


We watched Thor while eating, and now we are watching Sucker Punch. I'm not really watching it... it's kind of weird and trippy. 


Tomorrow Karin wants to bake some desserts from my swedish dessert cookbook so I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow. 


Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep tonight. I think I'm so excited about going home in 12 days that it is effecting my sleep schedule, which is not good bc I'd like to sleep between now and the time I fly home. 


That's all for now :) Night y'all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment