Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 105 & 106

Yesterday morning after I had a bowl of cereal, I laid back in bed for awhile, and then decided to go for an interval run. I walked for 30 seconds and ran for 1 minute for 5.2 miles (46 min), and then walked for 20 minutes. 


I relaxed for awhile back at the house, and then got bored so I went for a bike ride into town to shop around. I tried on some clothes at H&M but didn't buy anything. Then I biked to an area near the softball field called Vattenparken (Water Park) that just has a few small ponds, and I sat at one of the picnic tables and read for about 30 minutes. 


I biked back to the house around 4:30 and showered, then sat around relaxing until we ate Flying Jacob for dinner at 5:45. I really like that meal... it is rice and then the sauce it cream based with chili sauce and has chicken, peanuts, banana slices, and you can put bacon slices in it. And you put the sauce on top of the rice. It doesn't sound like a good combination but I think it is SOOO good! So I was starving and ate a bunch of that. 


After awhile I got bored again so I went for a 40 minute walk around the bike paths listening to my ipod. It rained lightly on me almost the whole time. 


After skyping with mom and then court & chloe, I went to sleep. 


This morning I woke up early and went upstairs for breakfast. Then I went downstairs and watched a couple movies with Karin. She stayed home from work for the 2nd day not feeling well. Kelsey came over as we were starting the 2nd movie. After that movie ended, Kelsey left and I decided to go for a 4 mile run. When I got back I did a few more exercises in the house and then grabbed an apple and a few slices of fruit bread for my lunch. 


At 5:15 I biked down to the softball field for practice. After biking back to the house around 8 pm, I showered, checked emails and facebook, and then had cereal and an apple for dinner. 


Now I have a mug of chocolate milk and my kindle in bed :) I will be with the baker again tomorrow morning, but last week when I asked him what time he wanted me there he said whenever I wanted to come... so instead of 4 or 5 AM, I will wake up at 6 and get there around 6:30 :) 


I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing Labor Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment