Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 104

This morning I woke up and made myself a blueberry and banana smoothie before we headed out to the woods to pick mushrooms. We had NO luck at all finding mushrooms... however, My, Kelsey, and I found a lot of bones... kind of creepy. My stomach started hurting while we were out in the woods, so when we got back to the house, I showered and took a 2 hour nap. 


I felt better when I woke up, so I biked down to the field to hit some with Kelsey and Ingrid. After that, I biked back to the house, took another shower, and got on the computer until it was time for dinner. 


We had "make your own salad" for dinner tonight. We cut up a lot of veggies, made some pesto pasta noodles, boiled some eggs, had cut up ham and crawfish, and took our plates downstairs and watched Limitless while we ate. 


Now I am going to read a little and head on to sleep. Took yesterday and today off from running, so gotta get back into it tomorrow. 


Hope everyone's having a great labor day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment